COVID-19 vaccination clinics for children with and without disabilities
In partnership Toronto Public Health, we are hosting another series of fully accessible, sensory-and family-friendly vaccination clinics for children/adults aged 6 months and up with or without disabilities and/or complex care needs as well as their siblings, family members and the general public.
These clinics will offer COVID-19 vaccines only.
- Friday, April 28, 2023 - from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 26, 2023 – from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
1st floor, Coriat Atrium at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, 150 Kilgour Rd.
Please sign up to register for a vaccination appointment
Children, youth and adults aged 6 months and up, their siblings, family members and the general public.
- All COVID-19 vaccine doses will be available for those aged 6 months and up, including primary series, boosters and bivalents.
- Please read the following City of Toronto linkto confirm vaccine eligibility, dosing intervals as well as information about booster doses and eligibility if you’ve had COVID-19 or are immunocompromised.
Accessibility, family and sensory-friendly features
- Children’s activities, quiet room, nurses with clear masks, language translation available
- Complimentary toys available for children to take home following their appointment
- Accommodation requests taken during registration process. Please select “quiet room” option for specialized support with trained staff.
- Free parking available - please park in main lot and ask for a ticket upon departure.
Questions and support
For questions regarding COVID-19 vaccinations for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years, clients and families can refer to the COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet available on our website or schedule a consult with a registered nurse at SickKids by booking an appointment time on their website.