Make a donation to Lemonade for Possibility, here.
How it Started
Lemonade For Possibility was created thanks to inspiration from a young girl named Gabrielle. She came up with the name and hosted her own lemonade stand, bringing in much appreciated funds for Holland Bloorview. She loves the idea of sharing her plan with other kids, families or companies in the hopes that they will join in and host their own stands!
Gifts to Lemonade for Possibility make a world of difference for kids with disabilities
Your support funds vital research, programs, and services at Holland Bloorview that transform the lives of kids with disabilities and their families.
There are two ways to participate in 2020!
1. Have a kid that’s looking for something to do? Help them start their own Lemonade for Possibility Campaign in support of Holland Bloorview.
- Register their virtual lemonade stand online here.
- Take a photo or video of your child eating a lemon and add it to your online fundraising page along with why you're raising money for Holland Bloorview.
- Share their #SourLemonFace and personal fundraising link with your friends and family on social media and ask for their support.
- Have your child challenge anyone and everyone to post their own #SourLemonFace in support of Lemonade for Possibility!
2. Not a kid but still want to participate? Donate and do Holland Bloorview’s #SourLemonFace Challenge.
- Make a donation to Lemonade for Possibility here! Or if your friend or neighbour already has a virtual stand, search for them here.
- Once you’ve donated, take a photo or video of you eating a lemon and share your #SourLemonFace with friends and family on social media.
- “I donated to Lemonade and I challenge you to do the same!” – make it more fun and challenge others to participate by sharing their own #SourLemonFace photo or video and donating Lemonade for Possibility!
Only together, can we create a world of possibilities.
After all, when life gives you lemons—make (virtual) lemonade.
PS. Don’t forget to tag Holland Bloorview in your #SourLemonFace challenges on social media! You can find us on Twitter @hbkidshospital and on Instagram @hollandbloorview.
PPS. Once its safe to host in-person lemonade stands again, we will be restarting that program. Watch this page for updates!