About the Bootcamp
Every year, ECHO Ontario Autism will host a hands-on, in-person, skills-based workshop or “Boot Camp” on diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorder. The boot camp is geared to helping ECHO participants enhance and practice ASD diagnostic skills discussed in the weekly ECHO sessions.
For registration or questions about Boot Camp, please contact Salina Eldon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Details & Attendance
Date & Time:
- Thursday 5th March 2020 | 9:00am- 4:30pm
- Friday 6th March, 2020 | 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Address: 150 Kilgour Road, Toronto, Ontario M4G 1R8
Fee: There is no registration fee.
ECHO Bootcamp is open to current ECHO Ontario Autism participants. There are a few spots for non-ECHO participants.If you are not an ECHO participant and would like to attend, please email:email@example.com
- You must live over 60km from the event to be eligible for accommodation reimbursement.
- You must stay at The Roehampton Hotel, 808 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto Ontario M4P 2L2, in order to be reimbursedNote: You must book your hotel room yourself.
Call 1 800-387-8899 to book your room. Your room must be booked by February 5th, 2020. Please refer to the Holland Bloorview group when you are booking to receive the special group rate.
- You will be reimbursed ONLY for the night of March 7th (Additional nights will not be covered).
- No additional hotel charges will be covered.
- Travel must be economy class.
- Mileage will be reimbursed at a rate of 0.45c/km. if you are travelling over 20km one way. You must provide a map printout (1 page) that has the address at the starting point and the destination, along with the total km between the two points.
Parking: at Holland Bloorview
- Parking passes will be provided.
- Meals will be provided during the boot camp (continental breakfast and lunch).
- Meals outside of the event (e.g. dinner) will not be reimbursed.
- Please keep any original receipts as you will need to submit these
- Instructions for submission will be given at the Boot Camp
- Please allow for 6-8 weeks from submission for reimbursement