The HB Info Line is a new service to help kids, youth and families learn about and get connected to the many programs and services at Holland Bloorview. The phone line helps you find the most meaningful programs and services that you and your loved one qualify for, and that meet your changing needs.
Call or text the HB Info Line for information about:
- Clinical, recreation and other programs and services
- Referrals and eligibility criteria, fees (if applicable), start dates and other program details
- Funding options available to support your child or loved one’s needs
- Supports available to you during COVID-19
- General details about visiting the hospital
The phone line is operated from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also text, leave a voicemail or email email@example.com at any point. A hospital staff member will respond back within one business day.