Transitions Pop-up: Connect with Pro Bono Ontario
Join us for a virtual Transitions Pop-Up with Triage Lawyer, Elizabeth Legge, from Pro Bono Ontario and a Family Leader.
Thursday July 7th from 6:00-7:30pm
Holland Bloorview youth with disabilities between the ages of 15-26 and their families
- A Virtual Transitions Pop-Up event. Have questions about health and financial decision making when your child turns 18, guardianship, powers of attorney, wills and trusts, the RDSP and DTC?
- Use tools to get started on creating a personalized transition plan with actionable steps.
Zoom Healthcare platform
The 90 minute session will include:
- Hosted by Elizabeth Legge, Triage Lawyer
- Overview of key topics (e.g. wills/trusts, finances (RDSP), government funding, (ODSP), capacity and decision making) using an individualized questionnaire
- On-the-spot scheduling of a follow-up telephone call with Elizabeth Legge for a *free, personalized consultation to answer your family’s specific questions and next steps
* Please note that Pro Bono Ontario does not provide free will drafting services*