Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital offers onsite cafeteria and vending options, all located on the building’s main floor.
- The Garden Grill Café
- Tim Hortons kiosk
- Vending machines
- In-house catering
- Catering services are available for any events that are hosted at the hospital. If catering is required for your next event please order online at: www.hollandbloorview.catertrax.com.
Garden Grill Café
Hot meals, sandwiches, salads, homemade soups, pizza, snacks and healthy drinks. (Cash, credit, debit accepted)
Location: Level 1
Hours: Monday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (closed on weekends)
Breakfast sandwiches, bagels, muffins, donuts, cookies, tea biscuits, coffee, tea, ice caps, hot chocolate, and smoothies. (Cash, credit, debit and gift cards accepted)
Location: Level 1 – Enter the lobby and, to your left, get a fresh cup of Tim Horton’s coffee
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Weekend Hours - Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Closed holidays, long weekends and during summer weekends (mid-June-mid Sept)
Vending machines are located:
Level 1 outside cafeteria – fresh food, coffee, juices, pop, snacks
Level 3 by main elevator – juices, pop, snacks.
We provides a comprehensive menu to support the diverse needs of all Clients at Holland Bloorview. These menus are innovative, flexible and reflect our client population. Each menu is accompanied with a multitude of recipes and production management tools. The recipes cover modified versions of each dish, as well as the regular version, and are sized according each patient.
- Brain Injury Rehab Team (BIRT) AND Specialized Orthopedic and Developmental Rehab (SODR): 8:15 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Weekend breakfast: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (meet in SODR unit lounge)
- SODR: 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- BIRT: 12:20 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
- Weekend lunch: Noon – 1 p.m. (meet in SODR unit lounge)
- SODR: 4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- BIRT: 5:20 p.m. – 5:50 p.m.
- Weekend dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (meet in SODR unit lounge)
Meal vouchers for parents/caregivers can be purchased through the main reception on level 1.
Bringing food from home
Please ask the unit secretary for a bin you can label and store your food. Please only put personal food in fridges and cupboards marked for family use.