Simulation educators, KT experts, clinicians and other key stakeholders created a series of simulations that focus on educating others about knowledge translation. Please note that these simulations are intended to act as a conversation starter and do not necessarily reflect best practices in KT. Consult with your local KT team for assistance with KT practices.
- Having a conversation about the role of KT
- Engaging others as part of the KT process
- The importance of setting KT goals
Interested in watching these KT scenarios? Email KTsims@hollandbloorview.ca for a link to the simulations.
- How do you think each of the individuals felt in the situation? Why do you think they felt like that?
- How successful was the approach used by Justine? Why?
- What could have been done differently?
- What strengths did the Researcher and Staff member have?
- What are the main messages you will take away from this scenario?
As you watch these simulations on your own or as a group, keep these questions in mind. These questions can be used as part of a group discussion.
Stay tuned for more!