Swimmers who have a disability (and siblings)
Priority in our programs is always given to swimmers who have a disability and their siblings. We conduct registration in-person so we can ensure that we are able to meet the individual needs of your child, providing them with safe and productive lessons. Arrangements for volunteer support in the water can also be made at this time.
Fall in-person registration is Sunday, September 12
- How to register for Fall lessons
- *New* Infinite Waves (previously known as 1:1's)
Note: During swimming lessons, a parent or caregiver is required to accompany their child in the water if the swimmer is in a Swim Kids 3 level or lower (including all preschool levels) in order to provide support for the learner.
Swimmers who do not have a disability
Fall online registration is Friday, September 17
6:30 a.m. Evening and Weekend Classes
7:00 a.m. Day Time Classes
- Preschool program information - (For children under the age of 6)
- Swim Kids program information - (For children over the age of 6)
- Swim program conversion chart - (How to convert levels from one program to another)