Experiences of working, volunteering and unemployment during Covid-19 pandemic among youth and young adults
We want youth’s input on their experiences of working, volunteering and unemployment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Call to action
Are you a youth or young adult who is currently employed, volunteering, or looking for work during the Covid-19 pandemic? Consider participating in a study to share your experiences.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth aged 15-30 (with or without a disability)
- Able to communicate in English
- Are currently employed, volunteering or looking for work
CIHR-SSHRC Partnership Grant
Participants will be asked to take part in:
- 1 interview (approx. 1 hour) over the phone or Zoom
- Participants will receive a small token of appreciation: a $10 gift card for participation in the interview. Volunteer hours can be provided upon request
- If requested, we can provide volunteer hours for participating
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Hiba Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kavitha Thiyagarajah email@example.com or call 416-425-6220 ext 6362 or 6496 with your interest, and they will get back to your shortly. Contacting us does not obligate you to participate in the study.