This workshop will provide families with information on how to effectively advocate for a child with a disability in the school system using the human rights and special education processes.
Our presenters are Hannah Lee, Holland Bloorview's Pro Bono Lawyer; Lee Ann Chapman, Pro Bono Lawyer and Alison Morse, Senior Manager at Easter Seals Ontario.
• Supervised on-site childcare is available for a limited number of children who are 30 months old & over in our Ronald McDonald Playroom.
• Spaces are confirmed only after an intake call is completed over the phone
• Please call 416-425-6220 ext. 3438 to discuss your child’s needs & register for a Playroom spot
• Children under 30 months old cannot be accommodated in our Playroom or at events
• To enroll your child in our Sibling Program that runs at the same time as our workshops, please email email@example.com
Please register using the following link: https://hbeducationworkshop.eventbrite.ca