Click to see Dr. Ryan's publications on PubMed.
1. Ryan SE, Shepherd T, Renzoni A, Anderson C, Barber M, Kingsnorth S, Ward K. Towards Advancing Knowledge Translation of AAC Outcomes Research for Children and Youth with Complex Communication Needs. Augment Alternat Communicat J 2015. 2:137-47. doi:10.3109/07434618.2015.1030038 (Open Access).
2. Rumney P, Anderson J, Ryan SE. Ethics in pharmacological research in the child with a disability. Pediatric Drugs 2015. 17:61-68. 10.1007/s40272-014-0102-4
3. Constand M, Tanel N, Ryan SE. PAeDS-MoRe: A framework for the development and review of research assent protocols involving children and adolescents. Research Ethics. 2015. 11:15-38. doi: 10.1177/1747016114523772
4. Field D, Miller W, Jarus T, Ryan SE, Roxborough L. Exploring suitable participation tools for children who need or use power mobility: a modified Delphi survey. Development Neurorehabi 2015. 31:1-15. doi:10.3109/17518423.2015.1004763
5. Field D, Miller W, Jarus T, Ryan S, Roxborough L. Important elements of participation for children with mobility limitations: a Delphi survey. Development Med Child Neurol 2014. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12645
6. Ryan SE, Sawatzky B, Campbell KA, Rigby PJ, Montpetit K, Roxborough L, McKeever PD. Functional outcomes associated with adaptive seating interventions in children and youth with wheeled mobility needs. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2014. 95:825-31. doi:10.1016/j.apmr.2013.09.001
7. Ryan SE, Klejman S, Gibson BE. Measurement of the product attitudes of youth during the selection of assistive technology devices. Disabil Rehabil: Assist Technol 2013. 8:21-9. doi:10.3109/17483107.2012.685500
8. Ryan SE. Overview of systematic reviews of adaptive seating interventions for children with cerebral palsy: Where do we go from here? Disabil Rehabil: Assist Technol 2013. 7:104-111. doi: 10.3109/17483107.2011.595044
9. Delarosa L, Horner S, Eisenberg C, Ball L, Renzoni A, Ryan SE. Family Impact of Assistive Technology Scale: Development of a Measurement Scale for Parents of Children with Complex Communication Needs. Augment Alternat Communicat J 2012. 28:171– 80. doi: 10.3109/07434618.2012.704525
10. Rigby PJ, Ryan SE, Campbell K. Electronic Aids to Daily Living and Quality of Life for Persons with Tetraplegia. Disabil Rehabil: Assist Technol 2011. 6: 260-7. doi: 10.3109/17483107.2010.522678
11. Ryan SE, Rigby PJ, Campbell KA. Randomised controlled trial comparing two school furniture configurations in the printing performance of young children with cerebral palsy. Austral Occupat Therap J 2010. 57, 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2009.00831.x
12. Ryan SE, Campbell KA, Rigby P, Fishbein-Germon B, Hubley D, Chan B. Impact of adaptive seating devices on children with cerebral palsy and their families. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2009. 90:27-33. doi: 10.1016/j.apmr.2008.07.011