- Postdoctoral Fellow, Intelligent Assistive Technology and Systems Lab (IATSL), University of Toronto
- Ph.D. in Rehabilitation Science, University of Toronto
- M.Sc. in Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto
Hon.B of Kinesiology, McMaster University
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (registration no. G0707250)
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
University Positions / Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor (status), Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto
- Member, Graduate Department of Rehabilitation Science, University of Toronto
Honours and Awards:
2014 - 2014 Special Recognition Award, Brain Injury Association of Canada. This award is granted annually to an individual, group or organization for their outstanding support, devotion or friendship to advance the cause of brain injury in Canada.
2014 - Sustained Excellence in Research Supervision, Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto. Awarded annually to the top research supervisor within the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy at the University of Toronto to recognized excellence in the research supervision of masters level students of occupational therapy.
2014 - Exceptional Year Award, Clinician Scientist and Occupational Therapist in the field of pediatric concussion, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital. Awarded to an individual at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital for exceptional, service and contribution to the hospital and their individual area of expertise.