Click to see Dr. Melanie Penner's publications on PubMed
- Penner M, Anagnostou E, Andoni L, Ungar, W. (2018). Systematic review of clinical guidance documents for autism spectrum disorder diagnostic assessment in select regions.Autism. 22(5): 517-527.
- Zwaigenbaum L, Penner M. (2018). Advances in the diagnosis and evaluation of ASD. British Medical Journal. 361(k1674): 1-16.
- Penner M, Anagnostou E, & Ungar WJ. (2018). Practice patterns and determinants of wait time for autism spectrum disorder diagnosis in Canada. Molecular Autism. 9(16): 1-1
- Penner M, Anagnostou E, Andoni LY, Ungar WJ. (2018). Environmental scan of Canadian and United Kingdom (UK) policies for autism spectrum disorder diagnostic assessment. Paediatrics and Child Health. https://doi.org/10.1: 1-12.
- Yuen T, Penner M, Carter MT, Szatmari P, Ungar, WJ. (2018). Assessing the accuracy of the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. https://doi.org/10.1: 1-8.
- Penner M, King G, Hartman L, Anagnostou E, Shouldice M, Moore Hepburn C. (2017). Community general pediatricians’ perspectives on providing autism diagnoses in Ontario, Canada: A qualitative study. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 38(8): 593-602.
- Piccininni C, Bisnaire L, Penner M. (2017). Cost-effectiveness of wait time reduction for intensive behavioral intervention in Ontario, Canada. JAMA Pediatrics. 171(1): 23-30.
- Penner M, Rayar M, Bashir N, Roberts W, Hancock-Howard R, Coyte P. (2015). Economic evaluation of pre-diagnosis autism spectrum disorder-targeted intervention compared with the Ontario Autism Intervention Program. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 45(9): 2833-2847.
- Penner M, Xie WY , Binepal N , Switzer L , Fehlings D. (2013). Characteristics of pain in children and youth with cerebral palsy. Pediatrics. 132(2): e407-413.
1. Fehlings D, Penner M, Donner E. (2016). Management of Common Co-Morbidities in Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Swaiman K, Ashwal S, Ferriero D, Schor N.Swaiman’s Pediatric Neurology: Principles and Practice. 6th edition: Chapter 58. Published, Elsevier, United Kingdom.
2. Penner M, Zwaigenbaum L & Roberts W. (2015). Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Screening, Surveillance, Assessment and Formulation. Anagnostou E, Brian J. Clinician’s Manual: Autism Spectrum Disorder. : N/A. Published, Springer Health Care, Switzerland.