- Fill out a Session Rating Scale (5-10 minutes) to rate your experiences in your/your child’s sessions, for no more than 6 months or for the duration of your “on-block”/training/treatment/intervention, whichever is first.
- Answer some questions (15 minutes) to tell us about your involvement in the sessions overall, after your last Session Rating Scale.
Participants will receive a small token of appreciation at the end of their involvement in our study, a $25 gift card, to thank them for their time.
Please see the following for additional information.
Clients in Lokomat training:
- Fill out a questionnaire (5-10 minutes), one time, that will tell us about the way you think you keep trying when doing things
You don’t have to do this study if you are doing a Lokomat study. Whatever you decide will not change what you are doing in the Lokomat study you are in and will not affect the care you receive at Holland Bloorview. Your Lokomat Study PT will not know what you say in our study.
Clients/children/youth in group/individual therapeutic recreation/life skills interventions:
- Fill out a questionnaire (5-10 minutes) to tell us how you felt while doing three of your sessions – once at the beginning of your intervention, once in the middle, and once at the end
You don’t have to do this study. Whatever you decide will not affect the care you receive through Holland Bloorview. Your service providers will not know what you say in our study.
Parents/Caregivers of clients getting OT, PT or SLP:
- Fill out a questionnaire (5 minutes to answer) to rate your child’s experiences in these sessions, if you were in the session with your child.
Please note that for you to participate, we also need the service provider who does your session to also participate.
You don’t have to do this study. Whatever you decide will not affect the care you receive through Holland Bloorview. Your service provider will not know what you say in our study and you will not know what your service provider says in our study.